Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Read every single page in your book...

Time goes by incredibly fast, today, two years ago, i went to Vancouver for the first time. And since then i've crossed the Atlantic sea EIGHT times. I've experienced so much since i came to Canada the first time and it's been two of the best years of my life. Buuut i'm ready for the next chapter in the book i'm reading.. Two months to go until i'm on the plane the other way around Earth, to JAPAN!! I'm so excited, can't wait to get my new skigear and pack my bags for the next adventure.

Last weekend was amazing, went to an awesome staffparty on Saturdaynight. Went out on Sunday with my godfather to pick mushrooms and came home with a full basket of the yellow gold, Then off to a zumba class, which is so much fun!! Definitely the best way of working out! The weekend was completed after a movie at the movietheatre with daddy. 


There's more to explore,
Sofia

And don't forget.. The world is a book and the ones who doesn't travel reads only one page. Explore your book and read every single page in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment