Thursday, January 5, 2012

Long time..

... no see. It's been busy here! We have a lot of guests at the moment and a few of them are swedish professional free ride skiers, http://www.sixmonths.se/! Happy times!

My shins has been a pain in the ass, sorry my choice of words.. Once you've had shin split you'll never really get rid of it, ask me, i know... When i ski moguls and hard packed snow a lot, which i was last week,  my shins get REALLY sore!!! I took the two past days off but couldn't stay away from the mountain anymore so i went up with a couple of friends from the avalanche course. It was snowing all day yesterday, all night and was still snowing this morning so i figured i would be fine. As long as it's powder my shins are fine, i know, picky shins eh?!

I took the first chair up, and my first run was just AMAZING!!! Faceshots and powder up to my knees!!
Can't even put into words how happy days like that make me! Life's good, life's good...


No comments:

Post a Comment