Monday, September 24, 2012

Uppsala-weekend!

Went to Uppsala, a typical university town north of Stockholm, on Friday to spend the weekend with two of my girls, Caroline and Clara. I absolutely love that city, so pretty! 
Had a very nice and relaxing weekend with lots of nice food, sushi and turkish meze, drinks and activities as just strolling around the streets of Uppsala, watching a movie till we fell asleep.. Haven't had an "unplanned" as in no-work-or-a-full-on-schedule weekend since i came back from Japan beginning of April!!! So it was gold worth to just hang around with my loves without any obligations at all. Before i left yesterday i made a BUNCH of cinnamon buns for them. I took the train back at 6pm and came home 4 hours later. Perfect weekend!!

Oishi!

Having a couple of drinks after a lovely dinner.

So sweet!

The cathedral - my favorite sight in Uppsala.

I made them a BUNCH of cinnamon buns before i left yesterday. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment