Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've been reading another chapter in my book...

... the book that never ends about the wonderful world we live in. I think that the world is a book. To be able to learn and experience new things and places in life you need to continue reading chapter after chapter with curiosity. Cause every chapter is a new amazing adventure to experience. If you stop being curious about the next chapter in that book, you're not living your life to the fullest and you'll be missing out of so many breathtaking moments.

However, it's been great over in Scotland, my first visit but definitely not the last! Spent two days with Watsons friends Luke and Jen ( who by the way got a job in Tokyo a couple of days ago, how crazy is that? We're flying over the same week!!!) in Edinburgh and the last two in Glasgow. Edinburgh was such nice city with it's all old buildings.









On Saturday afternoon i experienced my very first Soccer Saturday by betting six games and follow the results on tv. I was so excited when my cupon said that the money i could win was all together 844 pounds!! But unfortunately my thoughts of what teams was going to win didn't really work out to be that great...

Sunday was all about eating, all day long.. We went to Watsons aunts farm and had lunch i her restaurant. Believe it or not, but i tried both haggis and black pudding. Might not be my cup of tea really, but if you know what haggis contains you might not even wanna have a taste of it... The dessert was A M A Z I N G though!! At last his mum made an delicious Sunday dinner. haven't been that full in a loooong time!!

Ten out of ten points for an awesome weekend, thanks Watson, Jen and Luke!!!  

Back on track or something like that. Got back from Scotland pretty late last night. My dad, who also is a bit of my private driver to and from the airport, came to pick me up as usual. Anytime, anywhere and he'll be there pick me up... Ain't i'm lucky?! hah

There's MORE to explore, ( ..and don't forget to read that book i was talking about.. It's never to late!)
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment