Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time is flying by!

Today, one year ago, Rebecka and i sat on the plane on our way back to one of my absolute favourite countries in the world, Canada. I wasn't nervous at all, just satisfied by the thought that i was close to be back "home". But i knew already when i left Canada in June a couple of months before that i was going to be back! Where ever i live, Canada is always going to feel a bit like home. I have so many beautiful memories and have been through so many amazing things in that country that it feels just like home!

January 2010

January 2011

Sometimes i miss those days, or i miss those days quite often to be honest.. Miss all my friends that i got to know and spent almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with. I even miss sitting in the cold on the bus stop waiting for bus number 4, getting groceries at Nesters in my longjohns or walking through the village in my ski boots.. Crazy eh?!

But nothing lasts forever. And all my friends is just a flight ( or two...) away and i'm going to get a lot of walk abouts in my ski boots this winter as well. On to the next adventure!!

There's more to explore,
Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment