Sunday, April 15, 2012

Too cool for school?

Hm.. I wish i was. Tomorrow is the last day for university applications.. BLÄ! I've never ever felt so lost before! I kind of have a plan for my future, kind of.. I'd like to start up a business that allows me to take quite a bit of work off during the winter months so that i can spend a lot of time skiing or start some kind of business in a ski resort. Gosh, life's hard, way too many decisions! And way too many other things to do except studying.. I feel strangled just by the thought that i'd be "stuck" in Sweden and not able to go wherever i want for a longer time. Not that Sweden is bad and absolutely not because i don't love all my friends and family here. The reason is that i wanna feel like i'm free to do whatever i want, whenever i want. Also, putting all my friends from all over the world in on certain spot together with my family would make life so much easier...

Just because you don't do like everyone else, something is wrong with you. What if i'm not meant to have a nine-to-five-monday-to-friday-job? What if i wanna live another kind of life, something that suits me better? Everyone is different and we need to start thinking in other ways, just because you and me are different, both ways of thinking and living is the right way.

I came back from Smögen tonight, drove Karin to the train station in Falköping and then straight home. Was so freaking tired.. Hard hard work for five days, so proud of us! We've been painting like professional painters, using a screwdriver as if we was born with one.. Girlpower! hah Think i'll go back on Tuesday, there's a lot of things that has to be done in the next two weeks. But even if it's hard work it's so much fun!

If you ever come back...
... i leave the key under the matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment