Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stop dreaming, make it reality!

Woke up pretty early today, or my alarm woke me up.. I was going to meet up with Rob and Andre, two guys i did the avalanche course with at 8.30. So i skied down to the lift, isn't it just amazing to be able to ski DOWN to the lift? I love it! However we went up and it was a lot better up there today then i thought it would be!!! Fresh fluffy powder. Even though it was windy, pretty much all of the lifts up at the top were closed... Had a great day and we started to plan our first day in the backcountry to probably sometime after new years!!



Can't explain with words how happy i am, being able to do what you love every day is amazing! In my opinion that's what life is all about. Live what you love, whatever it is make sure that you once a day do something you love and something that makes you to the happiest human being on earth! I'm so inspired by people i meet when i'm traveling, inspired by people who doesn't live the 9-5-life and does what they love. I don't say that working 9-5 Monday through Friday is wrong, because everyone is different and for some people that's the perfect life. But i don't think that will work for me.. We'll see what happens in the future, who knows, who knows...

Today i've been working the bar shift, i'm not as confident as James in the bar but i'm getting there.. He's a bit of an expert so i can't really compare myself with him.. It's a lot of fun though!

Whatever your dream is, stop dreaming them and make sure you're living your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment