Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Akihabara - Electric Town.

Holy cow, i'm tired! It's tiring to travel by night bus... Definitely managed to sleep a bit more this time though, had two seats for myself so more space. But in situations like that i wish i was twenty centimeter shorter, at least fifteen! Would be so much more comfortable...

I arrived 6.30 this morning and found the ryokan i'm staying at quit easy. A ryokan is kind of a japanese Bed & Breakfast. I got a very nice room, futon on the floor and it's clean, can't really ask for anything else. I was about to pee my pants earlier today when i saw a CAT outside of my room and the worst thing was that it didn't even have a tail so it looked even more scary!!! If it's one animal i really can't stand, it's cats.. Think i just have bad experiences with cats, it freaks me out if they comes up close..!!!

I went out quite early for a walk and met up with Tomoko. We went to electric town and had an ice-cream in a special kind of café, was a bit weird and nothing we've got back home so fun experience! Then we went to Ginza for some shopping. Ended the day with a nice dinner.
Didn't stay out for that long tonight, have to wake up at 4am tomorrow to meet up with Tomoko and her friend in Tsukiji. We're going to the fish market to see the big tuna action, i'm so excited!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment