Thursday, November 24, 2011

ONE SLEEP LEFT!!

.. and i'm sitting here, yes by the computer and my bags aren't even packed yet(!!!!!!!!) I'm getting used to pack last minute by now, it's something that stops me from packing in time and that's freaking me out! It doesn't matter what i do, i always end up running around an hour before leaving to the airport. Don't know how i do it but i guess that's who i am. It's not that i'm unorganized, i have all my papers, tickets, insurance papers, passport etc under control. So don't worry! lol

Well i'm gonna try to pack everything in the next hour, then go to bed and prepare myself for a week, month.. with only myself as company. Lucky i'm such a nice person to spend time with.. Jokes! Hopefully i'll find a bunch of people to hang out with soooon, i'm not worried!

There's more to explore,
Sofia

Ps. IT'S A MONTH LEFT TO CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment