Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just my luck.

What makes you feel like the happiest human being on earth?
When i was driving home earlier today they started to discuss this topic on the radio which maked me think of what really makes me happy. Travels in general but especially when i'm on an airport, weird eh?! But i think it's just because i know that i'm going somewhere and you're surrounded by lots of other people who's on the move as well. I also feel happy when i'm surrounded by people i love, now you're probably thinking "What a cliché, come up with something new eh..." but that's one of the most important things in my life. AND, of course.. when i'm on my skis, especially after a hike to a spot where you know that you're going to ski knee deep, powdery, untracked snow. That's among the best feeling i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment