Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A swedish Christmas.

I've spent the night with my family, celebrating christmas. People who knows me well, also knows how passionated about christmas i am! I bet you half of my iPod is Christmas music... We've been eating "christmas dinner", listening to christmas music while drinking Glögg and eating homemade christmas candy and just enjoyed each others company. I just realized that christmas is a lot about eating...


My little sister.

My grandma and i.

Me and my godmother.

My little sister again (who is growing up.. she always gonna be my little sister though..)

 

Santa came to visit...lol

I'm so grateful to be able to spend time with people i love, i really am! Those days when everything feels like shit (believe me, everyday isn't a walk on powdery snow, even though it's not many of those shitty days..) and your homesick it's so valuable to be able to think about all these lovely days and times you've got to spend with your family and friends!! But i guess that's the whole point, to be able to appreciate things in life you have to go through shitty things as well.

So.. 1 month left till next Christmas celebration. I'm excited to see what Christmas is like in Japan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment